An inebriated man was arrested after eating spaghetti with his hands outside a Florida Olive Garden recently, a newspaper said.
Ben Padgett, 32, was arrested April 7 in Naples, according to jail records.
The Miami Herald reported police were called to the restaurant after someone was reportedly asking for money and shouting curse words.
When the officers arrived, they said found Padgett sitting outside the restaurant, shirtless, and eating spaghetti with his hands. They also said he smelled of alcohol.
The caller said Padgett had been hanging out outside the restaurant, then went inside and caused a disturbance.
Padgett was charged with disorderly intoxication and resisting an officer without violence. He remains in jail with bail set at $3,500.
What other people are reading right now:
- Fire breaks out at Notre Dame cathedral in Paris
- Maine Marine shot and killed by fellow Marine on South Carolina base
- Family mourning woman and her daughters killed in domestic violence shooting
- USF police lip-sync their way to national TV
- Florida man sprays woman with squirt gun full of his own urine, police say
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.