LONGWOOD, Fla. — Jordan Anderson, accused of playing basketball naked at a park, told police he thought it would help improve his skills, WKMG-TV reports.
The Florida man was arrested around 7:30 p.m. Sunday and charged with indecent exposure of sexual organs. Longwood police said officers responded to Candyland Park for a report of a naked man walking around.
When they got there, officers say they found the 29-year-old man in full glory. He allegedly told officers he thought he could get better at the game if he practiced naked, WKMG said.
He was arrested and jailed in Sanford, Florida.
What other people are reading right now:
- This is the last known photo of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis
- FHP: Florida man driving Cadillac from sunroof says he'd rather go to jail than back to his wife
- Florida family gets $6 million after woman falls, is left lying in heat at assisted living facility
- Both parents now charged after teen says she ran away with man she met online to avoid rape
- Video shows healthcare staff punching, beating man with disabilities with belt
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.