KEY LARGO, Fla. — A Key Largo man who was upset that a Wendy's restaurant no longer sells Cinnabon pastries smashed a window with a rock, police said.
The incident happened Monday, according to The Miami Herald.
Dustin Riley Tyrrell, 19, was at the restaurant when he reportedly grabbed a grapefruit-sized rock and shattered one of the restaurant windows, police said.
When a passerby asked him why he did it, Tyrrell reportedly shouted, "They don't sell Cinnabons anymore!"
Tyrrell was charged with throwing a missile into a building and felony criminal damage.
- Police in Texas rescue 9-year-old boy from human trafficker, report says
- Florida woman trains guide dogs to be the 'best of the best'
- Police say woman accused of urinating on potatoes in Walmart has turned herself in
- 'I want more answers' | Man finds frozen baby in mom's freezer in south St. Louis
- Former 'American Idol' contestant part of cocaine, fentanyl, heroin operation to plead guilty
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.