NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. — A New Port Richey woman who was arrested on an outstanding warrant over the weekend claims she "forgot" she had pills in her breasts, deputies say.
Pasco deputies say they arrested Rachel Newbury, 51, on the warrant Saturday before sending her to the Land O' Lakes Detention Center.
She was warned about not bringing contraband into the jail and told deputies she had nothing on her, according to the arrest affidavit.
Thirteen Clonazepam pills were found in between her breasts, the affidavit claims.
Deputies say Newbury admitted she had the controlled substance on her at the time of her arrest and forgot about them. She admitted she didn't have a prescription for the pills which belonged to a family member, according to law enforcement.
She was arrested again and faces charges for possession of a controlled substance and introducing contraband into a detention center.
What other people are reading right now:
- Tampa bus driver stabbed, killed while driving
- Columbine shooting survivor Austin Eubanks dies
- Counseling service offers special sessions for 'Game of Thrones' fans
- Watch a horse toss his jockey and keep running the Preakness without him
- Gov. Desantis: Trump won't allow flying migrants to Florida
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.