MARTIN COUNTY, Fla — Kino Velez said his trip was ruined after he discovered a dead and dismembered gator on the Hosford Park Ramp near Stuart in Martin County.
The gator’s body was missing its head and other limbs.
It is unknown if this incident is related to the hunting season or poaching.
Anyone with information on this or any wildlife crime should call Florida Fish and Wildlife’s hotline at (888) 404-FWCC (3922).
What other people are reading right now:
- Woman shoots, kills home invader in Lithia; 2nd man on the run
- Affidavit: Florida man traded child pornography images for gift cards
- Top 3 things to keep your trick-or-treaters safe
- Parents turn daughter's wheelchair into police car for epic Halloween costume
- Judge: Sheriff can't place 'no trick-or-treat' signs at sex offenders' houses
FREE 10NEWS APP: