FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — It’s not every day the fire department is called to help out with plumbing problems, but that was the case for one Fort Lauderdale household.
That’s because the problem wasn’t in the pipes, but instead a lizard under the toilet seat.
Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue said the owner told crews that when they went to use their restroom, the toilet was already occupied.
Fire rescue crews said they were able to get the lizard outside and release it without harm.
What other people are reading right now:
- Dozens of beagles will be killed after chemical test
- Senate votes to terminate President Trump's emergency border order
- Barricaded man found dead after 2 women were shot in Town 'N' Country
- 'Yuki' the wolf-dog captivates the world after sanctuary saves him from kill shelter
- Georgia bill would require men to report every release of sperm to officers
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.