ST. PETE BEACH, Fla. — A fight between an engaged couple got heated Friday night when a woman smeared dog poop in her fiance's face, according to the Pinella’s County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies responded to a home on 46th Avenue North in St. Petersburg for a disturbance call.
When they got there, deputies said they found Jane Marie Faulkner, 41, in an argument with the man she is supposed to marry.
Faulkner’s fiance told deputies that she repeatedly hit him and smeared dog poop in his face.
The arrest report stated Faulkner was drunk and at times admitted to deputies she assaulted her fiance, whose name was not released.
Faulkner was arrested on a domestic battery charge and made bail Saturday night.
She has been ordered to stay away from her fiance.
No word if the wedding is still on.
What other people are reading right now:
- Florida man arrested for human trafficking in Tampa
- Trump faces his accusers in State of the Union speech Tuesday
- Iowa caucus results won't be out until later Tuesday after reporting delay
- Vanessa Bryant asks to keep items left by fans at Staples Center
- Come fly with us... or help people fly. TPA is hiring
- VERIFY: Why Lysol already knew about the coronavirus and can its products really fight it?