TAMPA, Fla. — North Tampa and Cass streets in downtown Tampa are back open after being closed for hours overnight because of a pedestrian-involved crash.
Witnesses say a woman was crossing the road early this morning when she was hit by a car.
"It was like a movie. I literally saw her get hit and flip up. I didn't even know where she was until I ran across the street and came over and saw her. But she was moving. They did get some stuff on her to at least stop the bleeding. So from what I heard she was okay," one person said.
There is no word on the woman's condition. Police say the driver stayed at the scene.
The crash is still under investigation.
What other people are reading right now:
- NFL star Antonio Brown's former trainer accuses him of rape
- How one deadly secret led to the murder of an entire family
- Rare Friday the 13th full moon to appear this week
- Black mama bear hurts Florida woman
- Will these parents ever get their sick child back?
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter