NEW ORLEANS — It's official! The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will take on the New Orleans Saints at 6:40 p.m. Sunday in the NFL's Divisional round.
The Bucs will play on the road next weekend, making their way to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Sunday's game will mark the first meeting of the two teams in the postseason.
The Buccaneers will be looking for redemption in the divisional round as New Orleans handed the team two of their five losses this season.
A 13-year dry spell came to an end for the Bucs this weekend as they stepped on the field for a playoff game for the first time since 2007. Their victory against Washington also marked the team's first postseason victory since 2002.
Can they continue their momentum to take down the Saints? Only time will tell.
- Police arrest Tampa Bay man seen carrying Pelosi's lectern
- Doctors think Florida has more COVID-19 variant cases than we know of
- 'We've gotta stand by our elderly folks': DeSantis says seniors remain priority for COVID vaccine
- COVID-19 doses distributed at Tampa church as part of pilot program
- Is Twitter violating President Trump's right to free speech? Expert says no
- County-by-county COVID-19 vaccine information for Tampa Bay seniors
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter