MIAMI — FIU wide receivers coach Aubrey Hill, a standout player at Florida before becoming a longtime coach at Miami and other places, died Sunday after a lengthy bout with cancer, the Panthers said.
Hill was 48.
Hill was entering his fourth season on FIU’s staff. He starred at Florida in coach Steve Spurrier’s “Fun ’N Gun” offense with 18 touchdown catches as a member of the Gators and served as a captain as a senior in 1994.
- Keeping an eye on 2 disturbances in the tropics
- Broward County Sheriff's Office lieutenant dies from COVID-19
- Man with 'disturbing obsession' into WWE fighter breaks into home after years of stalking
- Michigan sheriff's office sweep finds 7 missing kids, including 16-year-old victim of human trafficking
- Doctors warn that new CDC quarantine guidelines for COVID-19 survivors don't mean you have immunity
- Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri tests positive for COVID-19
FREE 10 TAMPA BAY APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter