TAMPA, Fla — The University of South Florida has released its spring practice schedule for the upcoming season
For five weeks, the team says it will be practicing every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at Morsani Football Practice Facility. The first day of practice is Tuesday, Feb. 23.
All five weeks of training will culminate at the annual spring football game Saturday, Mar. 27, which the team recently announced would take place at Raymond James Stadium.
Last season was a rough one for the Bulls, finishing at the bottom of their conference with a 1-8 record.
They hope to turn things around this year, as the season is scheduled to begin Thursday, Sep. 2, at North Carolina State University.
- Why the vaccine isn't a green light to return to life before COVID-19
- Rep. Charlie Crist calls for DOJ investigation into Gov. DeSantis regarding vaccination pop-up site
- Man accused of taking part in Capitol riots to make court appearance in Tampa
- 'Tampa Chainsaw Man' becomes a hero in tiny Texas town
- Dairy Queen cancels 'Free Cone Day' in 2021
- Cold-blooded? Florida to consider ban on pet pythons, other reptiles
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter