TAMPA, Fla. — A Super Bowl win reportedly is resulting in a super deal for Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach Bruce Arians and general manager Jason Licht.
Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network reports, citing sources, the Bucs agreed on a pay raise for Arians, as well as a deal with Licht that retains him for several years.
Arians, who turned 68 in October, replied with a "hell, no!" when asked earlier this year whether retirement was in his immediate future. "I'm going for two. If the (owners) will have me back, I'll be back," he said on WDAE-FM.
10 Tampa Bay has reached out to the team for comment but has not yet heard back.
What other people are reading right now:
- How to take mental health leave from work
- Jury selection for Riverview man accused of killing girlfriend, daughter set for Monday
- Police: Man shoots, kills 2 people, including teen; leaves 3 others injured before turning the gun on himself in South Florida
- FHP: Man hit pedestrian in Weeki Wachee, dumped man's remains at back of bait shop in Spring Hill
- Woman accused of hit-and-run crash at cycling studio arrested, FHP says
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter