TAMPA, Fla. — The Stanley Cup is back home in Tampa Bay.
The Lightning secured their second straight title Wednesday night against the Montreal Canadiens, and plans are already in place for a boat parade.
Now, if you're wondering if we may see a repeat of Tom Brady's iconic championship toss across the water, chances are it'll take more than one person to do.
That's because the actual Stanley Cup trophy weighs in at a hefty 34.5 pounds, according to the NHL. That's five times heavier than the Lombardi trophy. It's also 35.25 inches, or almost three feet, tall.
But that's not to say it can't be done. According to the football G.O.A.T, things are a lot lighter when you have some tequila.
What other people are reading right now:
- Lightning become back-to-back Stanley Cup champs with 1-0 win over Canadiens
- Here's where you can buy Tampa Bay Lightning Stanley Cup champs gear
- Search of collapsed Florida condo shifting from rescue to recovery
- U.S. Capitol Police to open Tampa field office to investigate insurrection
- Coast Guard: 9 people missing in waters south of Key West
- A Frank Conversation: New podcast explores race, religion, politics and more
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter