Gary Sheffield, 51, proved he's still got it in the most casual but amazing way.
Arguably one of the top power hitters of his time, he showed his Instagram fans he can still hit the homers -- while casually smoking a cigar.
He played in the major leagues for 22 years, CBS Sports reports, on several teams, including the Milwaukee Brewers, San Diego Padres, Florida Marlins, Los Angeles Dodgers, Atlanta Braves, New York Yankees, Detroit Tigers and New York Mets.
He finished out his career in 2009 with the Mets, scoring a .292 batting average, with 509 home runs, and 1,676 RBIs.
Either way, he proved that while his time in the big leagues may be over, he can still swing for the fences.
The amazing viral video was posted on Tuesday and already has more than 154,000 views with more than 820 comments.
Keep on swingin', Gary!
What other people are reading right now:
- Man accused of leaving boy on the side of the road because he thought he was gay
- $5 million reward offered in FBI search for 'most wanted terrorist'
- Immersive 'Rise of the Resistance' ride drops you into epic 'Star Wars' battle
- Pasco Co. man accused of attacking woman with hatchet and hammer in meth-fueled rage
- 12 Christmas light displays to see around Tampa Bay this holiday season
FREE 10NEWS APP: