ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — As the American League Division Series heats up, the city of St. Petersburg is dealing with parking pains.
The main parking lots at Tropicana Field are expected to fill up early Tuesday evening before the Rays take on the Astros at Tropicana Field for Game 4. First pitch flies at 7:07 p.m.
You can watch the Rays play on the MLB Network.
But if you're staying in town and want to get to the game, city message boards along main travel routes to Tropicana Field will help direct traffic to these other parking areas:
- Mahaffey Theater will open its parking lots for Rays parking for $10. The City's baseball shuttle will stop at the Theater on 1st Street for fan pick up/drop off.
- South Core and Sundial parking garages will open for Rays parking for $5.
- After pick up at Mahaffey, the shuttle will continue its loop stopping at 2nd Street in front of South Core Garage and then head to the Trop. The shuttle will operate two hours before the game until one hour after the game.
City officials told fans to be prepared for traffic and to plan ahead.
What other people are reading right now:
- Florida teen drowns after rescuing mom, child from strong current
- Hazmat team responds to suspicious bag at Tampa International Airport
- Oregon doctor says his sperm was improperly used to father at least 17 children
- Two restaurants in Jacksonville facing lawsuits because of Cyclospora outbreak
- Nurse accused of inappropriate conduct with dementia patient
FREE 10NEWS APP: