ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — The Tampa Bay Rays will play a National League team on Opening Day for the first time when the 2020 season kicks off March 26.
Although the Rays are still in the thick of the postseason chase, next season's tentative schedule was released Monday.
The season will begin against the Pittsburgh Pirates, which means there's a chance the Rays will face off against their former pitching ace Chris Archer, who would be making his first trip to Tropicana Field since he was traded in July 2018.
You can see the entire 2020 season schedule here.
What other people are reading right now:
- Woman charged with child neglect after 1-year-old overdosed on fentanyl, deputies say
- Dog dies less than an hour after visiting lake. Vet says it was 'most likely' toxic algae
- Police: Teen jumps fence into somebody else's back yard, dies after 3 dogs attack
- Tampa Bay-area school looks at possibility of 4-day school weeks
- 15 apps parents should look out for on their kids' phones
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.