HOUSTON — On the heels of their victory over the Oakland A's, the Tampa Bay Rays are in Texas for the best-of-five American League Division Series.
The Houston Astros will host the Rays at 2:05 p.m. ET.
Fans can watch the game on Fox Sports 1.
As CBS Sports reports, the Astros outscored the Rays 40-27 in regular-season games, but the Rays won four of the seven meet-ups this year.
Meetings between the teams are a case study in baseball salaries. The Astros began their season with a $165 million payroll -- as the Rays sat dead last on the payroll list with $53.5 million in salaries. It makes the Rays' accomplishments all that more impressive.
Dubbed the "Juice Box Series" by some, the series will begin by featuring Tropicana Field's team playing at Minute Maid Park. Both teams will be at The Trop for Game 3 on Monday in St. Petersburg.
10Sports will have complete coverage on wtsp.com and on 10News WTSP (Channel 10).
Click here to download the free 10News app and have Rays alerts sent directly to your phone or tablet.
RELATED: Rays beat A's in AL wild-card game
What other people are reading right now:
- Florida teen drowns after rescuing mom, child from strong current
- Hazmat team responds to suspicious bag at Tampa International Airport
- Oregon doctor says his sperm was improperly used to father at least 17 children
- Two restaurants in Jacksonville facing lawsuits because of Cyclospora outbreak
- Nurse accused of inappropriate conduct with dementia patient
FREE 10NEWS APP: