TAMPA, Fla — Mike Zunino will be the lone representative for the Tampa Bay Rays at the 2021 MLB All-Star game.
Zunino's first All-Star appearance will take place from July 9 to 13 in Denver.
Zunino has 18 home runs this season which is the club record for catchers.
He will be the only Rays player represented in the Midsummer Classic while American League East opponent Boston will have an MLB high five players represented.
You can find the full All-Star team starting lineup here.
- NHC: Tropical storm watch issued for Tampa Bay area ahead of Elsa
- Tropical Storm Elsa remains a strong system; Tampa Bay still needs to keep an eye on it
- Drilling nearly done to demolish rest of collapsed condo
- Welcome home, heroes: Florida Task Force 3 returns to Tampa Bay after Surfside mission
- Sha'Carri Richardson apologizes after positive drug test disrupts her Olympic plans
- A Frank Conversation: New podcast explores race, religion, politics and more
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter