ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — A prospective Tampa Bay Rays pitcher’s wife would have turned 25 this week.
Blake Bivens took to Instagram to wish his late wife Emily a happy birthday.
Emily, their 1-year-old son Cullen, and Emily’s mother were killed in August.
He said in the post that he thanks God every day for the time he got to have her in his life and that he can’t wait to see her and their son again.
Her 18-year-old brother was arrested for their murders, according to deputies in Virginia.
Bivens has only posted a few times to Instagram since his family was killed.
What other people are reading right now:
- Man accused of keeping girl locked in room for a year caught in St. Petersburg
- 'These photos were taken 7 months apart' | Mom shares photos of son to bring awareness to addiction
- Parents of Jennifer Kesse take over the investigation into daughter's disappearance
- High school turns down free Chick-fil-A 'out of respect for our LGBTQ staff'
- Deputies search for Florida man accused of raping 2-year-old girl
- Florida lawmakers think they have the secret to a 'healthy marriage'
FREE 10NEWS APP: