Florida State was too much for Ja Morant and Murray State to handle.
Mfiondu Kabengele scored 22 points, Terance Mann added 18 and the Seminoles advanced to the Sweet 16 by overwhelming the Racers 90-62.
Morant, in what was almost certainly his final college game, scored 28 points, 18 of them in the first half. The rest of the Racers combined for 34 points.
The much bigger Seminoles shot 51 percent from the floor and dominated down low, outscoring the Racers 44-26 in the paint and winning the rebounding battle 45-33. Florida State's bench outscored Murray State's 47-6.
Florida State will face either top seed Gonzaga or Baylor in Anaheim on Thursday.
What other people are reading right now:
- Mom raises awareness, presses hospital after sudden death of her baby
- Google 'Florida man' followed by your birthday: What's your story?
- Breast milk donations needed after mom tragically dies in Florida
- He left a letter behind before he was executed. Now, we know he's a serial killer.
- Hallmark Channel needs extras for movie filming in Safety Harbor
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.