TAMPA, Fla — The Tampa Bay Buccaneers helped fans prep for Saturday's playoff game by handing out free flags Friday morning.
The team held a drive-thru event in Publix Lot 14 at Raymond James Stadium.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will take on the Washington Football Team at 8:15 p.m. Saturday in the NFL's Wild Card round.
The Bucs will play on the road on Jan. 9, making their way to FedEx Field. Saturday's showing will mark the team's first playoff appearance in 13 years.
In 2007, the Buccaneers fell to the New York Giants 24-14 in their wild-card game. Ever since the team has been chasing its next playoff berth-- until now.
Tampa Bay has been playing well leading up to this weekend's game. First bulldozing the Detroit Lions 47-7 in a record-setting game, followed by a regular season-ending win over the Atlanta Falcons.
- Trump condemns supporters' riot at Capitol, acknowledges Biden won election
- US Capitol Riot: What we know about the chaos in DC, aftermath
- Here's a brief history and explanation of the 25th Amendment
- What a 50-50 Senate means for $2,000 stimulus checks
- Your COVID-19 vaccine questions, answered: Do I need to be a Florida resident?
- County-by-county COVID-19 vaccine information for Tampa Bay seniors
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter