TAMPA, Fla. — Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Kenjon Barner has been slapped with a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's policy on using performance-enhancing drugs, reports say.
CBS Sports says that while Barner is currently listed on the team's practice squad, he has played in the last two games for Tom Brady and the Bucs.
ESPN's Adam Schefter also reported the news of Barner's suspension, as did NFL Network reporter James Palmer.
What other people are reading right now:
- Legendary performer Eddie Van Halen dies at 65
- Trump halts COVID-19 relief talks until after election
- Trump, still infectious, removes mask upon White House return
- Hurricane Delta keeps intensifying, now a Category 4 hurricane with 140 mph winds
- Rays seek Game 2 ALDS win after struggles in Game 1
- What you need to know about the 6 constitutional amendments on Florida ballots
- Generous act reunites deaf dog with owner
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter