TAMPA, Fla. — The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have announced the team’s training camp schedule.
It includes 11 practices open to the public, and an additional four practices for season pass members, the military and other select guests.
A free digital ticket on the team’s website is required for entry to all practice sessions. Most practices will be held outside on the two primary practice fields at AdventHealth Training Center and will feature covered bleacher seating for fans.
The team’s first practice of training camp is July 26. The players can wear pads for the first time on July 28. The annual Special Olympics Day is set for Aug. 6.
The Buccaneers will also have joint practices with the Miami Dolphins on Aug. 13-14.
Buccaneers training camp dates open to the general public:
- 4 p.m. ET Friday, July 26
- 4 p.m. ET Saturday, July 27
- 4 p.m. ET Sunday, July 28
- 4 p.m. ET Monday, July 29
- 4 p.m. ET Tuesday, July 30
- 6:30 p.m. ET Saturday, Aug. 3
- 4 p.m. ET Tuesday, Aug. 6
- 4 p.m. ET Wednesday, Aug. 7
- 4 p.m. ET Monday, Aug. 12
- 10 a.m. ET Tuesday, Aug. 13
- 10 a.m. ET Wednesday, Aug. 14
The exclusive viewing opportunities of the Buccaneers for select groups include:
- 6:30 p.m. ET Thursday, Aug. 1 for Women of Red
- 6:30 p.m. ET Friday, Aug. 2 for Krewe Member Day
- 8 a.m. ET Monday, Aug. 5 for Military Day presented by USAA
- 4 p.m. ET Sunday, Aug. 11 for Krewe Member Day
What other people are reading right now:
- More reports of sickness and death at resorts in the Dominican Republic
- Helicopter crashes into Manhattan building, officials say
- Tampa will have a 2.5-mile waterfront fireworks display for Independence Day
- Jupiter will be so close in June you can use binoculars to see its moons
- Mother Nature gave this mom-to-be the most dramatic photo backdrop
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.