TAMPA, Fla. — One of the biggest names for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers is now an Eagle.
The Bucs traded away star wide receiver DeSean Jackson to Philadelphia Monday, freeing up an additional $10,000,000 in their cap space.
Jackson had posted on Instagram shortly before the NFL Network made the announcement, "Tampa it was a great experience, but things didn’t work out."
Jackson petitioned for Ryan Fitzpatrick to remain the starter over Jameis Winston and then requested a trade at the 2018 trade deadline, according to ESPN.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
What other people are reading right now:
- Police: Kids drown after being left in locked car while mom ran into a store
- Florida woman accused of killing 11-year-old to keep her from having sex
- Florida man accused of 'intentionally' pressure washing his neighbor
- VIDEO: Horse seen in bed of a pick-up truck traveling on the highway
- Man nearly swallowed by whale lives to tell the tale
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.