TAMPA, Fla. — The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Rob Gronkowski are coming to the rescue of a local high school football team.
Back on May 16, a shed that housed the football equipment for Blake High School was destroyed in a fire. Everything inside was a loss.
"To the Blake High School Yellow Jackets you are getting a brand new storage unit and new football equipment to replace everything that was lost," said Rob Gronkowki in a video message.
A male juvenile confessed to setting the shed on fire and has been charged with two counts of second-degree arson and a single count of burglary, according to a news release.
What other people are reading right now:
- Doctors question WHO announcement on asymptomatic COVID patients
- Coast Guard offloads $408 million in drugs at Port Everglades
- See the Moon, Saturn and Jupiter form a triangle tonight
- Florida police organization posts a job offer for fired, disciplined officers
- Florida sees five straight days of 1,000+ new coronavirus cases
- Florida congressman calls for military training reform after Bradenton soldier dies in South Korea
FREE 10 TAMPA BAY APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter