Outside linebacker Jason Pierre-Paul has been selected to the 2021 Pro Bowl team.
It's the third career selection for Pierre-Paul and the first with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. And, it's the first since his back-to-back trips in 2011 and 2012 while he was with the New York Giants.
Pierre-Paul was acquired by the Bucs via trade in 2018. He's currently tied for eighth in the NFL with 30.5 sacks, according to the Bucs.
He also remains the only player in the NFL this season with 5.0 or more sacks and multiple interceptions.
The AFC-NFC Pro Bowl is on Jan. 31, 2021.
Find the full Pro Bowl roster here.
- What is in the new $900 billion COVID-19 relief bill?
- Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine on the way to Tampa Bay area medical centers
- Jupiter and Saturn to form first visible 'double planet' in 800 years
- Customer surprises Ruskin restaurant with $2,020 tip
- That's a lot of OT: Some state-run mental health hospital employees work 80 hours a week
- Here's where to see Christmas lights around Tampa Bay
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter