TAMPA, Fla. — He was an essential part of building one of the best Tampa Bay Buccaneers defenses of all time and now he’s being inducted into the team’s Ring of Honor.
Monte Kiffin was the team’s defensive coordinator for 13 seasons. He is the longest-tenured coach in the team’s history. During his time with the Bucs, he ranked in the top 10 yards allowed 11 times and, in the points, allowed 12 times.
Kiffin will be the 14th person inducted into the team’s Ring of Honor at Raymond James Stadium.
What other people are reading right now:
- Judge declares mistrial in ice cream truck driver double murder trial
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of beating bartender to death
- Bullied for dwarfism, his tearful message went viral. Now, strangers are sending him to Disneyland
- Orlando water parks close as temperatures drop in Florida
- Restaurant closes down after viral video exposes meat thawing outside
- Skyway 10K guide: Everything you need to know to race
FREE 10NEWS APP: