TAMPA, Fla. — Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Adam Humphries has agreed to a four-year, $36 million deal with the Tennessee Titans, 10Sports Anchor Justin Granit has confirmed.
$19 million of that deal is guaranteed, according to sources.
The 25-year-old former Clemson standout just finished his fourth season with the Bucs. In 2018, he boasted 816 yards, 76 catches and five touchdowns.
News of Humphries' departure comes shortly after 10Sports learned star wide receiver Desean Jackson was being traded to the Philadelphia Eagles.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
What other people are reading right now:
- Police: Kids drown after being left in locked car while mom ran into a store
- Florida woman accused of killing 11-year-old to keep her from having sex
- Florida man accused of 'intentionally' pressure washing his neighbor
- VIDEO: Horse seen in bed of a pick-up truck traveling on the highway
- Man nearly swallowed by whale lives to tell the tale
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.