TAMPA, Fla. — The rain was no big deal for fans who said they'd be out supporting the team no matter what.
"Man, this is Florida. This is what we do," said one fan.
Steady rain hit downtown Tampa for hours, but that didn't stop them from going to the game with their ponchos on.
The Buccaneers played the Dolphins at home for the first preseason game at home. They won the game 16-14 on a 48-yard field goal by Matt Gay with six second left.
Their next home game is Aug. 23 against the Cleveland Browns.
What other people are reading right now:
- Peter Fonda, 'Easy Rider' star, dead at 79
- 2nd woman accused of scamming couple by promising adoption
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. aboard plane that ran off runway and caught fire
- He awoke to the sound of breaking glass. Then he shot and killed the person who broke in
- ‘Born out of wedlock’ policy used to deny 1-year-old citizenship because her parents are gay
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.