TAMPA, Fla — Not only does Buccaneer's Rob Gronkowski play tight end-- he also plays good Samaritan.
Bleacher Report tweeted a video of Gronkowski dancing after it says he helped a man jump-start his car over the weekend.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneer cheered himself on in the video chanting, "Go Rob, go Rob, I did it! I did it!"
The four-time All Pro tight end came out of retirement in the 2020 offseason to join the Bucs and to reunite with quarterback Tom Brady.
The former Patriots duo helped the Bucs break their 13-year playoff drought. They will take on the Washington Football Team at 8:15 p.m. Saturday in the NFL's Wild Card round.
- Your COVID-19 vaccine questions, answered: Do I need to be a Florida resident?
- Report: Trump asks Georgia election officials to 'find' 11,780 votes on call
- $5K reward offered for information to help locate remaining man after ATV runs over officer
- County-by-county COVID-19 vaccine information for Tampa Bay seniors
- Can Congress reject Electoral College votes?
- How to claim your missing $1,200 stimulus check
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter