LAS VEGAS — Tom Brady threw four touchdown passes to move past Drew Brees for the most in NFL history and ran for another to lead the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to a 45-20 win over the Las Vegas Raiders.
Brady connected with Rob Gronkowski in the second quarter and on a perfectly placed 33-yarder to Scotty Miller later in the first half. He then added two more in the fourth quarter, including the 559th of his career to move past Brees for the most ever.
The Raiders were unable to build on a big win over Kansas City before the bye.
The Bucs visit the Giants on Nov. 2, and the Raiders are in Cleveland next Sunday.
What other people are reading right now:
- Live blog: Rays aim to lead World Series against Dodgers in Game 5
- Here's the full 2020 World Series schedule
- 'I voted for a guy named Trump,' the president says after voting in Florida
- Tropical Storm Zeta forecast to become a hurricane in the Gulf
- What you need to know about the 6 constitutional amendments on Florida ballots
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter