TAMPA, Fla — We all know they call Tom Brady the GOAT for a reason, but during the Buccaneers' Super Bowl LV boat parade the quarterback added one more to the list.
In a heart-stopping, jaw-dropping and all-around impressive moment you have to see to believe the 43-year-old MVP tossed the $10,000 Lombardi Trophy from his boat to Cameron Brate...on another boat.
Yes, you read that right. Brady chucked the one-of-a-kind sterling silver trophy created by Tiffany and Co. over the Hillsborough River with ease.
Thankfully Brate brought the same great precision that has led him to touchdowns and receptions this season and secured the Lombardi's safety.
Wednesday's boat parade was in honor of the Buccaneers' dominant performance that led them to a 31-9 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs. The team's victory marked the first time in NFL history a team not only played in a Super Bowl at their home stadium but also won it.
For the future let's just save the impressive passes for game-winning touchdowns.
- WATCH: Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady tosses Vince Lombardi Trophy to another boat during celebratory parade
- It’s about to (hopefully) get easier to get a COVID vaccine at a pharmacy near you
- Democrats call Trump 'inciter in chief' of Capitol attack
- Trump's 2nd impeachment trial: How long will it take?
- 50 Cent's Super Bowl party costs St. Petersburg company its lease at Albert Whitted Airport
- Suspected cyber attack on Oldsmar water plant prompts security review
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter