MIAMI — Now that Super Bowl LIV is in the books, we look ahead to Tampa Bay 55.
The next Super Bowl will be held at Raymond James Stadium.
Monday morning, the Miami Host Committee handed things off to Tampa's Host Committee.
"We'll take the hand off and take a clean path to the end zone," Tampa Mayor Jane Castor said.
"Thank you for your trust in the Tampa Bay area," Castor said to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.
This will be the fifth Super Bowl played at Raymond James Stadium.
10News is proud to be the official partner of Tampa Bay's host committee.
And, the Super Bowl LV prep is already underway. Long before the teams and crews even arrive in the city, thousands of hours of work go into making the big game.
10News already launched the Tampa Bay 55 podcast, an exclusive all-access pass to go behind-the-scenes with the deal makers, hand shakers, celebrities and athletes. The podcast is hosted by anchor Ryan Bass and Rob Higgins, executive director of the Tampa Bay Sports Commission and president/CEO of the Super Bowl LV Host Committee.
New episodes are released every week, and six episodes are already available to stream. Episodes available now include interviews with Buccaneers greats John Lynch and Derrick Brooks, NFL writer Rick Stroud and Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick.
Here's where to listen and download the Tampa Bay 55 podcast.
What other people are reading right now:
- FHP: 3 people killed on US 19 after driver runs a red light, runs off
- Usher sings 'Amazing Grace' before Lakers' first game since Kobe Bryant's death
- Sunday marks 7 years since the death of ‘American Sniper’ Chris Kyle
- Missing 81-year-old woman's truck found in river
- Ship believed to be lost in Bermuda Triangle found off coast of St. Augustine
- 3 women killed, a baby abducted, and the accused captor dead: Here's what we know