TAMPA, Fla — Let the Tampa Bay Lightning's Stanley Cup win celebration continue with a Bud Lightning.
The wait is over, and Bud Light's limited-edition Stanley Cup Champion bottles are hitting the shelves. Bud Light said in a news release that the bottles will be available at certain wholesalers across the Tampa Bay region while supplies last.
Bud Light announced it would roll out the special edition beer in September when the Lightning beat the Dallas Stars and brought home their second Stanley Cup win in franchise history.
Bud Light is the official beer sponsor of the NHL.
Just remember: Drink responsibility, all!
- Florida becomes third state to surpass 1 million COVID-19 cases
- Here's which states have certified election results
- UK authorizes Pfizer coronavirus vaccine for emergency use
- Possible 'bribery-for-pardon' scheme investigated by Justice Department
- Sheriff: Driver accused of running over librarian after attacking her son charged with murder
- Can Tampa Bay area hospitals handle rising COVID-19 case numbers?
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter