TAMPA, Fla. — The Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Chicago Blackhawks 4-2 on Thursday night.
The Lightning have won two in a row and three out of the last four games.
Andrei Vasilevskiy made 19 saves for his 10th consecutive victory, tying his career-high for a win streak. Vasilevskiy has never lost in the regular season to Chicago, according to the Lightning.
Rookie Ross Colton broke a third-period tie with his second career goal. Both goals have been game-winning.
Victor Hedman, Alex Killorn and Yanni Gourde also scored for Tampa Bay.
Dylan Strome and Mattias Janmark had power-play goals for the Blackhawks. They have lost three straight and are 1-5 in their last six games.
The Lightning continue their three-game homestand and will complete the two-game series with the Blackhawks Saturday.
- Study: 3 feet of distance in a classroom could be enough to limit the spread of COVID-19
- Gunman who killed 8 at Atlanta-area spas was also planning attack in Florida, authorities say
- Gov. Ron DeSantis: Florida 'not anticipating' getting more J&J vaccine 'anytime soon'
- Biden eyes 'small to a significant tax increase' on incomes over $400,000
- People who are homeless can receive stimulus checks
- The Greek alphabet will never be used for hurricane names again, WMO says
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter