COLUMBUS, Ohio — The Tampa Bay Lightning look to find some way to keep their playoff hopes alive.
The Lightning lost again to the Blue Jackets -- a 3-1 loss in the first round of the NHL playoffs.
It's been a rocky start for the Lightning having lost their first two playoff games at home. Making matters worse, the team didn't have their top scorer Nikita Kucherov for Game 3. The forward missed Sunday night's game for boarding Blue Jackets defenseman Markus Nutivaara in Game 2.
The Lightning also announced defenseman Cameron Gaunce has been recalled from the Syracuse Crunch.
Coming back from a 0-3 hole has only been done four times in NHL history.
The Lightning play the Blue Jackets again at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
What other people are reading right now:
- After a fight for her life, police say girl shot by mother's boyfriend dies
- Video: Huge gator takes a stroll down Florida street
- E. coli outbreak may be caused by ground beef, CDC says
- Man arrested for stripping in Walmart while his mom chases dog around store, does karate
- Does your driver’s license have a gold or black star? If not, you may not be able to fly in 2020
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.