Being "the distant thunder" is exactly what the significant others of the Tampa Bay Lightning players were as they cheered on their partners last night during Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final.
The Tampa Bay Lightning are your 2020 Stanley Cup Champions and like many of us, the players' lovely ladies screamed in excitement during the team's win.
Deanna Shattenkirk, wife of the Lightning's defenseman Kevin Shattenkirk, posted a video of herself and the Lightning ladies as they watched the team claim victory at Rogers Place Arena in Edmonton, Canada.
The Bolts secured their second championship title in the team’s history after defeating the Dallas Stars 2-0. Ahead of Monday night, the last time the Lightning hoisted the Stanley Cup was in 2004.
- Tampa International Airport teams up with BayCare to offer COVID-19 tests to passengers
- 'Everyone was chipping in': Tampa Bay Lightning win Stanley Cup
- National Coffee Day: Three coffee shop beverages to make at home
- New poll: One-third of parents won't get their kids flu shots
- Here's how to find your ballot drop-off location
- What you need to know about the 6 constitutional amendments on Florida ballots
- NY Times: Trump paid $750 in US income taxes in 2016,2017
- Tropics 'wake up,' new disturbance to watch
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter