TAMPA, Fla. — The Tampa Bay Lightning are ready to make history! They're going to the Stanley Cup Final for the third time.
The team is looking to bring the Cup to Florida like they did in 2004. This time, they'll take on the Dallas Stars, who also have one Cup win (1999).
Here are the dates, times and TV networks if you want to watch each game of the Stanley Cup Final from home:
- Game 1: Saturday, Sept. 19 at 8 p.m. (NBC)
- Game 2: Monday, Sept. 21 at 8 p.m. (NBCSN)
- Game 3: Wednesday, Sept. 23 at 8 p.m. (NBCSN)
- Game 4: Friday, Sept. 25 at 8 p.m. (NBC)
- Game 5 (if necessary): Saturday, Sept. 26 at 8 p.m. (NBC)
- Game 6 (if necessary): Monday, Sept. 28 at 8 p.m. (NBC)
- Game 7 (if necessary): Wednesday, Sept. 30 at 8 p.m. (NBC)
As they have throughout the playoffs, the Lightning are hosting a watch party at "Thunder Alley" outside Amalie Arena. Each game will be projected onto a large screen for fans near and far to catch all the action. Masks are required and social distancing rules will be enforced.
What other people are reading right now:
- Stanley Cup bound: Tampa Bay Lightning, Dallas Stars meet for Game 1 Saturday
- They're in! The Tampa Bay Rays clinch 2020 postseason berth
- Busy tropics: a powerful CAT 4 hurricane and a new threat in the Gulf
- Voter registration mailings are causing confusion
- Hillsborough County closing three COVID-19 public testing sites due to 'low demand'
- Florida approved to pay out fourth week of federal unemployment benefits
- Anti-mask group parade through Florida Target: 'Take off your mask'
- Critics demand change at Bartow PD after another officer leaves
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter