TAMPA, Fla — Jonathan Huberdeau scored and led a balanced attack that included goals from six players, and the Florida Panthers gained on Central Division-leading Tampa Bay with a 6-4 victory over the Lightning.
Aleksander Barkov, Anton Stralman, Owen Tipppett, Anthony Duclair and Frank Vatrano also scored for Florida, which recorded its first win in Tampa Bay since March 26. 2016, a span of eight games. Chris Driedger finished with 27 saves.
Alex Volkov scored twice for Tampa Bay, which had its six-game home winning streak halted. Steven Stamkos and Tyler Johnson also scored for the Lightning.
Curtis McElhinney made 15 saves in his second start of the season.
- When will the COVID vaccine be available to children?
- Guy Fieri bringing delivery-only Flavortown kitchen to Sarasota
- Average new US virus cases below 100K for 1st time in months
- Blood clots, stroke are now potential side effects of COVID-19
- Will people still wear masks after COVID-19?
- 'If Donald Trump's actions weren't impeachable, then nothing is': Sen. Warnock on final Trump vote
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter