TAMPA, Fla. — There's a storm a-brewin' in the NHL.
With a 4-1 win against the Arizona Coyotes on Monday, the Tampa Bay Lightning clinched the Atlantic Division title, the Eastern Conference title and the NHL's President's Trophy.
It's a mouthful, but the Lightning will have the home-ice advantage throughout the upcoming playoffs.
And to top it off, team captain Steven Stamkos became the franchise leader in goals with his 384th.
The team has nine regular-season games left and play the Washington Capitals on Wednesday on the road.
What other people are reading right now:
- Giant meteor explosion was 10x stronger than Hiroshima bomb
- Chemical tanks near Houston could burn for two more days
- Blood pressure medication cancer scare: 43 more lots recalled
- Officials seize 1 million pounds of pork amid virus concerns
- He was struck and killed while walking. We don't know his name.
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.