TAMPA, Fla — The Stanley Cup talk is still hot.
The Lightning's general manager Julien BriseBois held a press conference Thursday morning to talk about the team's win.
BriseBois started by recapping how the Bolts got where they are today. The team beat the Dallas Stars Monday in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final.
BriseBois talked about the hard decisions he will have to make to reallocate their cap space in the upcoming season.
He also said he expects Steven Stamkos to be back, fully rehabilitated and playing with the team again next season.
You can watch the entire interview here.
- What Florida laws go into effect on Oct. 1, 2020?
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend lose baby in pregnancy complication
- Publix keeping mask requirement as Florida moves into Phase 3 of reopening
- Florida releases school COVID-19 dashboard
- Gov. DeSantis lets eviction, mortgage foreclosure moratorium expire to make room for nationwide order
- Here's how to find your ballot drop-off location
- What you need to know about the 6 constitutional amendments on Florida ballots
- We're closely watching two tropical waves in the Caribbean this week
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter