TAMPA, Fla. — The Tampa Bay Lightning organization is raising money for Hurricane Dorian relief and recovery.
The NHL team's upcoming 50/50 raffle, presented by Moffit Cancer Center, will benefit areas impacted by the storm. Half the proceeds will go to help those in need.
Beginning tonight, raffle tickets can be purchased online by clicking here.
Tickets will stay on sale through the hockey team's preseason game on Friday, Sept. 20 against the Carolina Hurricanes. The winner will be announced in the game's third period. The winner doesn't have to be at the game to win.
The Lightning kicked off their Launch Weekend Friday with Family Fun Night at Sparkman Wharf.
Click here for full raffle details and rules.
What other people are reading right now:
- Video: Restaurant uses hose to spray 10News reporter with water during health inspection questions
- Potential Tropical Cyclone 9 could be a rainmaker for parts of Florida this weekend
- Florida Man Radio debuts in Orlando
- Rare Friday the 13th full moon to appear this week
- Police: 5 people hurt, one person arrested after stabbing in Tallahassee
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter