EDMONTON, Alberta (AP) — The Tampa Bay Lightning finally know when and where they will be starting the Eastern Conference final.
That was a mystery for several days after they eliminated Boston, but the Lightning found out late Thursday night they'll play Game 1 Monday in Edmonton. They still don't know who they will face.
The Islanders-Flyers series will be settled Saturday night with a Game 7. Jon Cooper's Tampa team just hopes it can recapture the rhythm that got it to this point with the goal of lifting the Stanley Cup that has eluded Tampa Bay for several years.
- 1-year-old boy from Tampa dies in crash in Alligator Alley, driver and 5 other passengers injured
- IHME model projects more than 26,000 COVID-19 deaths in Florida by Jan. 1
- 5 people, 4 dogs and 1 RV: Tampa Bay family takes their home on the road
- Man accused of pushing wife into traffic on I-75 now wanted for attempted murder
- Hair salon told it can't advertise for 'happy' stylist because that discriminates against unhappy people
- What happened to Jabez Spann? $50K offered for information
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter