ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — You might have to watch Major League Baseball games from your couch this season, but you can still have a presence at the games! The Tampa Bay Rays will be putting cutouts of fans in the seats at Tropicana Field.
Fans will still need to buy a "seat" on their website and then send a photo of yourself for them to use.
The team says this will only be available for a limited time. You can purchase up to 10 cutouts at a time by clicking here.
The Rays released its 2020 game-play schedule with the team's first official game of the season kicking-off at 6:40 p.m. on July 24 against the Toronto Blue Jays.
The opening series against the Blue Jays will be a three-game series, followed up by back-to-back two-game interleague series against the Atlanta Braves.
RELATED: Lights go on at Tropicana Field
- Here are the reopening plans for Tampa Bay school districts
- Ousted Florida COVID-19 dashboard manager files whistleblower complaint
- Hillsborough superintendent presents reopening plans with delayed school year start date
- 156 more Floridians have died from COVID-19 as state reports another 13,965 cases
- Florida's recent record day for COVID-19 might not have been quite that high
- Gov. DeSantis: Florida to cut ties with testing labs providing delayed COVID-19 results
- How to see Comet NEOWISE and the International Space Station
FREE 10 TAMPA BAY APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter