MIAMI — Only the classic song "Shots" offered more drinks than what a Florida bar passed out.
American Social in Brickell tweeted its game day specials for the FIFA Women's World Cup on Tuesday, all in support of the U.S. Women's National Team. They seemed like a good deal: $15 Bud Light buckets and $6 Guinnesses, to name a couple.
Oh, and free shots for every U.S. goal.
It was a blowout -- the biggest in history, with soccer star Alex Morgan scoring five goals to beat Thailand 13-0 in Team USA's quest for the Women's World Cup.
That's 13 shots! So, how's everyone doing now?
"Everybody's fine!" manager Danny Rodriguez said. "We had a turnout of about 40-50 people. There were good vibes, a lot of cheering.
"A lot of good camaraderie."
The bar is hosting The American Outlaws supporters group throughout the cup.
- Giraffes killed by lightning at Florida animal park
- WATCH: Shopping mall starts to flood, band plays Titanic song
- Build-A-Bear 'Pay Your Age' returns with limits after last year's chaos
- World's largest' Christmas light display coming to Tropicana Field
- More reports of sickness and death at resorts in the Dominican Republic
- Remember: Rubber tires won't protect you from a lightning strike