TAMPA, Fla — An assistant coach with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers has tested positive for the coronavirus, and two others are quarantining.
Sources confirmed the news to 10 Tampa Bay sports anchor Justin Granit Thursday night.
ESPN's Adam Schefter initially broke the news adding the coach who tested positive is asymptomatic.
Coaches returned to One Buc Place on Monday.
This is a developing story. Check back with 10 Tampa Bay for details.
- Juneteenth: The history, the liberation, the celebration
- Tampa Mayor Jane Castor plans to implement a mandatory face mask order Friday
- Coronavirus, daily care putting a burden on Florida hospital beds
- Nearly 2 years after his murder, 'Jordan's law' signed by Gov. DeSantis
- How to make your own face mask without a sewing machine
- 55 Tampa General Hospital team members test positive for COVID-19
- Study: Florida could be next epicenter of COVID-19 pandemic
- This big cloud of dust heading toward Tampa Bay could mean spectacular sunsets and unlikely hurricane chances for now
- FREE 10 TAMPA BAY APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter