Interstate 75 had major delays Wednesday morning near State Road 681, the Sarasota Sheriff’s Office said.
The sheriff’s office said I-75 saw delays because of the rollover of a pool maintenance truck.
Chlorine and muriatic acid are on the interstate, according to the sheriff’s office.
The sheriff's office said there were also two other crashes on I-75:
- The second crash is on I-75 near State Road 72
- The third crash is on I-75 near State Road 681
The Florida Highway Patrol said I-75 has since reopened all lanes of traffic.
Traffic Map: Click or tap here
What other people are reading right now:
- 85-year-old Florida man accused of murdering 90-year-old lover of 60 years
- She's accused of leaving hundreds of elderly and disabled people to go clubbing
- Man found dead after carjacking by armed bank robber, deputies say
- 15 apps parents should look out for on their kids' phones
- Florida man accused of peeing in ice machine at St. Petersburg nightclub
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.