ORLANDO, Fla. — A Lynx commuter bus crash on I-4 at Orange Blossom Trail left nine people injured Tuesday, CBS affiliate WKMG reports.
The bus overturned around 11 a.m. as it was traveling westbound, shutting down lanes until around 2 p.m.
The Orlando Fire Department says nine people were taken to be treated at the hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
As a precaution, Hazmat crews came to the scene to clean the oil leak.
The bus was towed by 1:40 p.m., according to the fire department.
What other people are reading right now:
- Deputy pulls over speeding car, ends up delivering a baby
- These new Florida laws go into effect Oct. 1
- She stole $358.23 worth of property at Walmart, police say. Then she pepper sprayed staff
- 'He will be laid to rest with family': Public asked to attend funeral for veteran with no family
- 'Clueless' actress Stacey Dash arrested on domestic battery charges
- Watch: Out-of-control catering truck nearly hits plane at O'Hare
FREE 10NEWS APP: