BRADENTON, Fla — A minivan crashed into a building – in the middle of a busy road in Bradenton, Fla.
The van rear-ended a construction trailer that was being towed Friday morning on SR-64 E near Interstate 75.
Firefighters and paramedics arrived to treat the driver, but the driver’s condition is not clear.
Multiple lanes were shut down.
- Roaches and a side of grits: Here's why this local joint is our Restaurant Red Alert
- North Carolina woman goes to jail for 100th birthday
- Teen playing with chemical ends up completely burned
- SpaceX to launch Dragon 1 capsule in final mission to space station
- Facts Not Fear | What you need to know about the COVID-19 outbreak
- Latest updates: Coronavirus in Florida
- Space engineer builds working rotary dial cellphone, and you can, too
FREE 10NEWS APP: