TAMPA, Fla. — Busch Boulevard in Tampa is back open after police say a seven-car crash shut down a portion of the roadway Friday.
Two people were taken to an area hospital for non-life-threatening injuries, according to the Tampa Police Department.
The crash happened around 2:20 p.m. near Busch Boulevard and I-275. The road was closed to traffic in both directions for a little more than an hour.
Information on what led up to the crash has yet to be released.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
What other people are reading right now:
- 2 passengers onboard fully-vaccinated Royal Caribbean cruise test positive for COVID-19
- Full Stanley Cup Semifinals schedule between Lightning, Islanders released
- Deputies: Body found near Skyway Bridge identified as missing Hillsborough County woman
- Inmate accused of murdering baby scales wall to escape Pinellas County Jail, planned to 'Uber to Panama'
- Coughing at a Pinellas County beach? Red tide could be why
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter